SUSD High School Summer School - 2023
2023 HIGH SCHOOL SUMMER SCHOOL
Summer School 2023 dates:
SESSION 1 SESSION 2
6/15-6/30 (no class on 6/19) REGISTRATION DEADLINE - 5/22 REGISTRATION DEADLINE - 6/7
Registration will start on Monday, March 20, 2023
Registration directions will be posted by March 1st.
Summer School Details:
- Each session is 11 days.
- Students must register by deadline date:
- Session 1 registration deadline is May 22
- Session 2 registration deadline is June 7
- Since many courses reach capacity, enrollment after the registration deadline is not guaranteed.
- After the registration deadline, students may seek enrollment in available courses (online or in-person courses) by coming to Coronado High School library at 7:45am on the first day of the session. (This applies to online and in-person courses).
- Due to the fast-paced nature of summer school, students may take no more than 1 course each session without written permission from the assistant principal of Ed. Services of their respective high school.
- $25/semester course for current SUSD students.
- $200/semester course for students enrolled in a non-SUSD school.
- Course fees are non-refundable.
In-person summer school:
- Classes will be held at Coronado High School Monday-Friday 7:45am-1:30pm.
- Grab & Go lunch will be available free of charge for students enrolled in-person classes.
- Transportation will be available to and from Coronado from each of the SUSD high schools. (Bus schedule coming soon)
- Students who miss more than one day of class will be dropped from the course.
Online summer school:
- Students will have access to the entire semester of course material on the first day of the session.
- Students will access the course on their own time. There is no live instruction.
- Students must take the course final exam online at the date and time that is pre-determined by the instructor.
- Students must log in to the course by the 2nd day of the session or will be dropped from the course.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions