- Desert Mountain High School
- Guidance Department
Fall Dual Enrollment 2023
For general information regarding dual enrollment click here: General Information
The SCC website has posted class offerings for Desert Mountain right here: DM Dual Classes You can see who’s teaching it and when enrollment occurs. Some classes like Marketing and College Math run year-long at DM and will be eligible for Dual Enrollment in the SPRING semester.
Questions about what Dual Enrollment is, the benefits, tuition costs and more are available right here: Dual Enrollment FAQs
Fall 2023 Deadlines
- September 15, 2023 -Deadline for first-time students to complete admissions application and enrollment form
- September 22, 2023 Deadline to drop class and qualify for a refund
The Dual Enrollment Steps for new students is available here along with videos: https://www.scottsdalecc.edu/students/high-school/dual-enrollment/first-time Watch Videos Here.
Dual Enrollment Steps for Returning Students is available here: https://www.scottsdalecc.edu/students/high-school/dual-enrollment/returning
- We encourage parents to have their STUDENT fill out the dual enrollment form. This is great practice for college paperwork! There is a small parent portion you will need to fill out. SCC has reported errors when parents fill out forms for their students and record their email and information not the STUDENT’S information.
PLEASE NOTE THERE MAY BE A 7-10 Day lag between registration and class showing up in the payment portal.
To enroll in Dual Enrollment you must meet the following:
- 11th - 12th Grade – High school transcripts with an unweighted GPA ≥ 2.6
- 10th Grade – ACT, SAT, or EdReady Placement Test (EdReady College Reading placement test is required to prove college readiness).
- 9th Grade – EdReady Placement Test (EdReady College Reading placement test is required to prove college readiness).
There is a Dual Enrollment Help Desk # in case you get stuck during the process: 480-423-627 or contact DM’s SCC Liaison, Carolina Pedersen, firstname.lastname@example.org
The dual enrollment liaison for Desert Mountain High School is Jonathan Brechner: email@example.com
Dual Enrollment Office
Phone: (480) 423-6721
Fall & Spring Hours
Fall & Spring Hours
Monday - Friday: 8am - 5pm
To Request an unofficial Transcript for Dual Enrollment: Transcript Document
ED READY: For 9th and 10th graders, EdReady College Reading placement test is required to prove college readiness.