The SUSD Enrichment Zone offers a variety of enrichment classes through our partnership with many local vendors.
Enrichment Zone Locations & Schedules
Fall 2022 Enrichment
We are excited to offer a wide variety of enrichment opportunities for students at participating schools throughout SUSD. Please click here for a list of enrichment classes. The spreadsheet is sorted by campus. Please select the school from the tab at the bottom.
Please see below for directions on how to register for an enrichment class. You will need your student's ID number to register. You may call your school or Community Ed to get this number if you haven't received it yet.
Please contact our enrichment coordinator, Melissa Tornquist, if you have any questions - 480-484-7909, MTornquist@susd.org
How to Register
To Register for an Enrichment Class:
- Sign into SUSD's Touchbase website. (the login is your child's Student ID # and the password is the student's last name with the first letter capitalized)
- When signed in, click on your student's name.
- Click the button titled, "Items at Student's School - Registration Payments."
- In the Categories section, click on "Enrichment (Outside Vendors)"
- Click the desired category for the semester of enrichment. (Fall or Spring)
- Browse available enrichment programs. When ready, click the "Buy" button to add it to your cart.
- Click the Checkout link at the top right. It should indicate "1" in the shopping cart.
- Click on the button titled, "Checkout Step 1: Additional Info."
- Click the "Checkout Step 2: Payment" to complete your purchase.
- If a student misses a class, the cost of a class will not be prorated, refunded nor credited.
- All programs are contingent upon enrollment and may be cancelled. If a class is cancelled, the vendor will notify families.
- Enrichment Zone classes are not held on school holidays or school early release days.
- Refund requests must be submitted before the second scheduled class. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Enrichment instructors will pick up only Kindergarten students. All other students will meet the enrichment teacher at the designated classroom. Students will be walked to parent pick up or Kids Club after class.
- If a student is participating in an enrichment class, it is the parent's responsibility to inform their child, their child's homeroom teacher, and if applicable, Kids Club about the class.
- For the location of the enrichment class, please check with your school's front office
Enrichment Zone Vendors
VENDOR NAME BUSINESS PHONE PROGRAMS OFFERED ABSi Spanish 480-241-3840 Spanish ActivStars 480-603-3780 Karate and Cheer Afterschool Enrichment Solutions 847-482-9999 Coding and STEM Athletes in Training 480-786-9454 Sports AZ Kids Think Too! 602-441-2443 Tutoring and Youth Leadership Beginner's Edge Sports Training B.E.S.T. 602-301-6171 Sports Books n' Cooks 480-414-8890 Cooking Recipes with Childrens Books Bricks4Kidz® 480-717-7573 LEGO STEM - Robotics Center For Proper Protocol & Etiquette 602-781-6170 Etiquette Chess Emporium 602-482-4867 Chess Crafted Thought LLC 480-234-1308 Creative Writing Dance Sequins 480-577-1255 Dance Elements Music 480-325-2684 Keyboarding Golf's Elementary 602-350-5733 Golf InMotion AZ 480-236-1249 Dance, Cheer, Yoga, Fitness Jr Golf Success /Right Start Golf 407-925-2855 Golf Mad Science 480-222-2233 STEM through "hands on" Science New Edge Science Academy 480-304-2081 STEAM through "hands on" Science Pathways to Learning 480-220-6588 SEED- Students Engaged in Entrepreneurial Discovery Play-Well TEKnologies 602-317-7448 LEGO STEM Scottsdale Artists' School 480-990-1422 Art - Mixed Media Skyhawks Sports Academy 480-401-8781 Sports Young Rembrandts 602-955-3729 Art - Drawing Classes
*Links to the vendors above will take you to a website that Scottsdale Unified School District has no control over. The District assumes no responsibility for the content of the material contained at that site or for the accuracy of any information that is found there. The contents of any site or link not maintained by the District does not necessarily reflect the opinions, standards or policies of the Scottsdale Unified School District, its officials, agents or employees.