Enrichment Zone engages students before and after the school day on campus in fun activities that create a desire to learn. Classes are offered throughout the year, giving students an opportunity to explore activities that interest them outside of the regular school program.
How to Register
- Sign into SUSD's Touchbase website.
- When signed in, click on your student's name.
- Click the button titled, "Items at Student's School - Registration Payments."
- In the Categories section, click on "Enrichment (Outside Vendors)"
- Click the desired category for the semester of enrichment. (Fall or Spring)
- Browse available enrichment programs. When ready, click the "Buy" button to add it to your cart.
- Click the Checkout link at the top right. It should indicate "1" in the shopping cart.
- Click on the button titled, "Checkout Step 1: Additional Info."
- Click the "Checkout Step 2: Payment" to complete your purchase.
- No proration, refund, or credit if a child misses a day
- All programs are contingent upon enrollment
- Enrichment Zone classes are not held on school holidays or school early release days
- Refund requests must be submitted before the second scheduled class
- Enrichment instructors will pick up only Kindergarten students. All students will be walked to parent pick up or Kids Club after class
- It is the parent's responsibility to inform the child, teacher, and if applicable, Kids Club regarding enrichment activities
- For the location of the enrichment class, please check with your school's front office
Enrichment Zone Locations & Schedules
School Schedule Link Anasazi Elementary School Spring 2019 Cherokee Elementary School Spring 2019 Cheyenne Traditional School (K-8) Spring 2020 Cochise Elementary School Spring 2020 Cocopah Middle School Spring 2020 Copper Ridge School (K-8) Spring 2020 Desert Canyon Elementary School Spring 2020 Desert Canyon Middle School Spring 2020 Hopi Elementary School Spring 2020 Kiva Elementary School Spring 2020 Laguna Elementary School Spring 2020 Pueblo Elementary School Spring 2020 Redfield Elementary School Spring 2020 Sequoya Elementary School Spring 2020
Enrichment Zone Vendors
Vendor * Activities Phone A B Si Spanish Spanish Instruction (480) 241-3840 Arizona Kids Think Too Building Our Leaders Through Science (BOLTS) (602) 441-2443 Athletes in Training Sports Sampler (480) 786-9454 Books n' Cooks Culinary and Reading (480) 414-8890 Bricks 4 Kidz LEGO® Engineering (480) 717-7573 Chess Emporium Chess Club (602) 482-4867 CodaKid Minecraft Coding, Drone Programming (480) 405-2734 Dance Sequins Hip Hop & Jazz Dance, Dance & Cheer (480) 577-1255 Elements Music Piano & Keyboard (480) 325-2684 Golf's Elementary Golf (602) 350-5733 InMotion AZ Pop Dance, Ballet, Jazz & Yoga (480) 236-1249 Karate Kids of AZ Martial Arts (602) 820-4375 Mad Science Biology, Electricity, Magnetism, Optics (480) 222-2233 Play-Well TEKnologies Build with LEGO®: Intro to STEM and Minecraft (602) 317-7448 Right Start Junior Golf Golf Instruction (407) 925-2855 Rising Sun Karate Martial Arts (480) 860-1256 Scottsdale Artists' School Art Studios (480) 990-1422 Seth Korey Tennis Academy Fitness and Sports (602) 803-4006 Sportball Sports Sampler (480) 245-6818 Young Rembrandts Drawing Class (602) 955-3729
*Links to the vendors above will take you to a website that Scottsdale Unified School District has no control over. The District assumes no responsibility for the content of the material contained at that site or for the accuracy of any information that is found there. The contents of any site or link not maintained by the District does not necessarily reflect the opinions, standards or policies of the Scottsdale Unified School District, its officials, agents or employees.