Kids Club is a licensed before-and-after school program administered by Scottsdale Unified School District’s participating schools.
REGISTRATION OPENS June 1, 2021!
Early bird drop-off begins at 6:30 a.m. and after school operates from school dismissal until 6:30 p.m. Students are greeted each day by qualified childcare specialists who facilitate activities that may include: arts and crafts, active group games, sports, team-building exercises, science, technology and supervised homework time. Snacks are served every day. Masks are required. No refund or pro-rate is allowed for unused days.
This programs will be available to purchase on a daily basis, as well as, on a monthly basis. Students will need to be registered by 11:59 PM on the Thursday prior to the week to avoid late registration fees. There will be a $5 late fee assessed for signing up after the cut-off date (per day per program).
For the 2021 - 2022 school year employee discount will be 20%.
As of June 1, 2021, due to the early start on Early Release Days, Kids Club will be charging $20 / Early Release Day & $24 / Early Release Day at Cheyenne.
How to Register
- Review the requirements and have the necessary documentation ready.
- Sign into SUSD's Touchbase website.
- Enter your child’s Student ID as the User Name and the password will be your last name (first letter capitalized).
- If you do not know your child’s ID number, please contact your school. You must use your child’s ID to pull the proper classes.
- When signed in, click on your student's name.
- Click the button titled, "Items at Student's School - Registration Payments."
- In the Categories section, click on "Kids Club (Before/Aftercare)"
- Click on Registration Fee (only need to do this once annually).
- Click the "Buy" button.
- Click the Checkout link at the top. It should indicate "1" in the shopping cart.
- Click on the button titled, "Checkout Step 1: Additional Info."
- Important: Parents must complete the DHS Emergency Card and provide it to the Kids Club department annually. Email the completed DHS card to KidsClub@susd.org. **NOTE: Please put your student's school name in the space provided at the top right CDC#
- When you have sent the email with the attached DHS card, check the box accordingly below the link for the DHS card.
- Click the "Checkout Step 2: Payment" to complete your purchase of the registration fee. This must be completed before registering for before or after school activities.
- Go back to Touchbase, click on your child's name, and click on Kids Club (Afterschool) or Early Bird (before school).
- Add the specific weeks that you want your child to attend Kids Club. You can add multiple weeks to your cart before purchasing.
- Complete the purchase of the days/months you requested by clicking the Checkout link at the top.
Kids Club Location Contacts
School Site Phone Number Kids Club Specialist Anasazi 480-797-6979 Jonathan Herrera Cherokee 480-294-1390 Chris Hazelwood Cheyenne 480-748-6642 Kimberly Halloran Cochise 480-797-6923 Skyler Goodwin Desert Canyon 480-748-6914 Kameryn Demetrulias Hopi 480-748-6915 Dardanne Garcia Kiva 480-748-6630 Tess Kovatch Laguna 480-536-4548 Taylur Boling Pima 480-797-7077 Bryan Asaba Pueblo 480-735-1801 Abigail Stobo Redfield 480-797-6416 Susan Hasse Tavan 480-797-6337 Joan Salinas