Kids Club Summer Camp
Summer camps is open!!
IF YOU ARE HAVING AN ISSUE REGISTERING DUE TO A FINE PLEASE EMAIL email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org SO WE CAN PROVIDE YOU SUPPORT.
Scottsdale Unified School District offers fun and affordable summer camp for children 3 to 14 years old at three locations in Scottsdale. Licensed and background-checked adults operate Summer Camp, so you can rest assured that your child is safe and will have a great time.
We offer Summer Camp at three elementary schools in Scottsdale: Hopi Elementary, Pima Traditional, and Redfield Elementary. The hours of Summer Camp are between 7:00 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. Children will receive a complimentary snack, parents and guardians will need to provide lunch and a labeled water bottle.
Dear Summer Camp Parents,
The following are the protocols to follow during summer camp 2020.
- Upon arrival all staff will have their temperature checked daily and they can stay if their temperature is a normal 100 degrees
- Upon arrival all parents are asked to park, text the number provided and to let us know you have arrived, staff will go outside with your sign-in sheet, we will take your child’s temperature
- Please have your child exit from the right side of the car onto the sidewalk
- If your student’s temperature is a 100 they will be walked into camp by a team member
- All parents will be required to complete a waiver prior to the first day of camp (this form is included and will need to be signed and turned in the first day for your student to attend camp)
- Throughout the day students will all be in small groups of (10) students and your student will stay with the same group throughout the day and the entire camp based on enrollment.
- Students will eat in a designated area in small groups during snack and lunch time.
- For the first week please provide your student with a snack and lunch. After the first week Community Education will be providing snacks that are pre-packaged
- When traveling throughout the camp site we will do our best to keep children within appropriate spacing from each other
- There will be no outside field trips
- Any outside person not affiliated with the camp will not be allowed within the camp area
- At the end of the day all parents are asked to park, text the number provided, provide your student(s) name upon your arrival and we will walk your child out to your car. Please do not text prior to arrival at site.
- Be prepared to show your ID at the end of the day to a CE staff member prior to them releasing your student to you
- If your child is not feeling well in the morning, please send us a text letting us know they will not be in attendance
- If your child has a fever, there is a 24-hour period where your child will not be able to attend camp
- If you are not feeling well in the morning, we would appreciate it if you could find someone else to bring your student to camp. Please make sure the additional person knows the camp procedures
- If for some reason you do not have someone to drop your child off, please call the number and just give us a heads up, so we all keep our distance
Just a reminder each child will need to bring a lunch and a water bottle. Please make sure each are labeled appropriately and there we be no refrigeration available to keep lunches cold.
Pricing & Registration Deadlines
Week Of Cost Cut Off Date 6/15 - 6/19 $175 6/11 6/22 - 6/26 $175 6/18 6/29 - 7/2 $140 6/25 7/6 - 7/10 $175 7/2 7/13 - 7/17 $175 7/9 7/20 - 7/24 $175 7/16 7/27 - 7/31 $175 7/23
A 10% sibling discount is available for the second and each successive sibling registered. Please contact us at email@example.com prior to enrolling for the camp. You will be notified via email when the discount has been applied and you can register.
- Weekly registrations must be completed prior to the cut off date. No DROP IN / WALK IN registrations will be allowed.
- Summer Camp is unavailable on Independence Day observed (7/3/2020)
- Late pickup fees will be accessed for children picked up after 5:30 p.m. at $3 / minute / child
- No changing of weeks or refunding of missed days will be allowed
- Weekly options may not be prorated
- Sibling Discount Available
- Each child must have ADHS card and immunizations on file at the camp site
- All programs are contingent upon enrollment
In Compliance with the CDC guidelines, every child and all staff will be screened daily prior to admittance into the camp. No parents or outside visitors will be allowed into camp.