Kids Club Summer Camp
SUSD KIDS CLUB SUMMER CAMP 2022 - CAMP ENROLLMENT IS AT CAPACITY AND REGISTRATION IS CLOSED
Summer Camp enrollment is at capacity and registration is closed.
Please complete this form to be added to the wait list. SUMMER CAMP WAIT LIST
Please specify the weeks for which you are needing child care. As spots become available for specific grade levels and weeks, we will notify families ASAP. If you have more than one child, please complete this form for each child.
Separate from SUSD Kids Club Summer Camp, there are also child care options throughout the valley as part of Governor Ducey's "On-Track" Summer Camp which provide free summer camp and child care options. Please visit https://azontrack.com for more information.
If you have any questions, please contact Dr. Christine Bonow, Director of Community Education, email@example.com
Location: Oak Campus - 7501 E. Oak Street, Scottsdale, AZ 85257
Dates: May 31 - July 29
Camp Hours: 7:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Students can sign up by the week or the month. There are no daily drop-ins available. All students must be pre-registered to attend.
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED.
Registration Fee - $25
- Go to https://touchbase.susd.org
- Enter User Name and Password
Current SUSD Student:
- The User Name is your child’s student ID # (available from your school office)
- The Password is your child’s last name with the first letter capitalized
- Select your student
- Under Make a Purchase select Items at All Schools
- For school category select Community Education
- Select Oak Campus – Community Education
- Select Kids Club Summer Camp
- Select Kids Club Summer Camp Reg Fee and add to fee to cart
- Select June and/or July and select monthly or weekly items
- Click on Checkout in right hand corner
- Click on blue button – Checkout Step 1: Additional Info and complete information
- Click on blue button – Checkout Step 2: Payment to complete registration
- Weekly registrations must be completed by Thursday of the previous week of camp attendance in order to avoid late fees.
- Summer Camp is unavailable on Independence Day observed (7/4/2022)
- Late pickup fees will be accessed for children picked up after 5:30 p.m. at $3 / minute / child
- No changing of days or refunding of missed days
- Monthly options may not be prorated
- Sibling Discount Available
- Each child must have ADHS card and immunizations on file at the camp site