Kids Club is a licensed before-and-after school program administered by SUSD at participating schools.
PLEASE NOTE - NEW DATE FOR KIDS CLUB REGISTRATION
KIDS CLUB REGISTRATION FOR THE 23-24 SCHOOL YEAR WILL OPEN ON JUNE 15, 2023 - MORE INFO COMING SOON
We apologize for the delay!
For the 23-24 school year, Kids Club will be offered at the following schools:
- Cheyenne* ( after school only)
- Copper Ridge
- Desert Canyon Elementary
- Echo Canyon (after school only for Pre-School and Pre-K)
How to Register
- Review the requirements and have the necessary documentation ready.
- Sign into SUSD's Touchbase website.
- Enter your child’s Student ID as the User Name and the password will be your last name (first letter capitalized).
- If you do not know your child’s ID number, please contact your school. You must use your child’s ID to pull the proper classes.
- When signed in, click on your student's name.
- Click the button titled, "Items at Student's School - Registration Payments."
- In the Categories section, click on "Kids Club (Before/Aftercare)"
- Click on Registration Fee (only need to do this once annually).
- Click the "Buy" button.
- Click the Checkout link at the top. It should indicate "1" in the shopping cart.
- Click on the button titled, "Checkout Step 1: Additional Info."
- Important: Parents must complete the DHS Emergency Card and provide it to the Kids Club department annually. Email the completed DHS card to KidsClub@susd.org. **NOTE: Please put your student's school name in the space provided at the top right CDC#
- When you have sent the email with the attached DHS card, check the box accordingly below the link for the DHS card.
- Click the "Checkout Step 2: Payment" to complete your purchase of the registration fee. This must be completed before registering for before or after school activities.
- Go back to Touchbase, click on your child's name, and click on Kids Club (Afterschool) or Early Bird (before school).
- Add the specific weeks that you want your child to attend Kids Club. You can add multiple weeks to your cart before purchasing.
- Complete the purchase of the days/months you requested by clicking the Checkout link at the top.
Kids Club Location Contacts
School Site Phone Number Kids Club Specialist Anasazi 480-797-6979 Jonathan Herrera Cherokee 480-294-1390 Chris Hazelwood Cheyenne 480-748-6642 Audrey Agajanian Cochise 480-797-6923 Cory Hanchar Copper Ridge 480-748-6916 CLOSED Desert Canyon 480-748-6914 Hayden Campasano Hopi 480-748-6915 Dardanne Garcia Kiva 480-748-6630 Tess Kovatch Laguna 480-536-4548 Jesse Herrera Pima 480-797-7077 Bryan Asaba Pueblo 480-735-1801 Kaleb Reed Redfield 480-797-6416 Susan Hasse Tavan 480-797-6337 Joan Salinas
For Sibling and Employee Discounts, Please Read the FAQs First
Can I send in a paper registration?
Do I need to pay a registration fee for Kids Club and Pre-K?
How do I register?
Oak Learning Academy
7501 E. Oak St.
Scottsdale, AZ 85257
(480) 484-7900 | Office Hours: Monday-Friday 7:45 a.m. to 3:15 p.m. (Summer hours are Monday-Thursday 7:30am-3:30pm)
Please click the name below to reach them via email:
Dr. Christine Bonow- Director of Early Learning and Community Education
Larry Conti- Operations Coordinator
Elizabeth Soriano- Kids Club Supervisor
Kami Demetrulias- Kids Club Supervisor