8500 E Jackrabbit Rd
Scottsdale, AZ 85250
Preschool & Pre-K
SUSD offers tuition-based programs for Preschool and Pre-Kindergarten (Pre-K). Throughout our preschool and Pre-K programs, certified and licensed teachers provide developmentally appropriate curriculum tailored to each child, ultimately preparing them for Kindergarten.
SUSD's Tax ID Number is 86-6000535.
Registering your child for preschool or pre-kindergarten is easy. Complete the online application, obtain the required documents, and bring them into our district office to finalize enrollment.
1. Complete the Online Application
Click here to complete the online application for 2019-2020 Preschool/Pre-K.
Completion of the application does not guarantee enrollment or save a spot, but the application must be completed prior to registering in person.
2. Gather Required Documents
- A certified copy of the pupil’s birth certificate; or a passport along with an affidavit explaining the inability to provide a copy of the birth certificate. (A.R.S. §15-828)
- Current Immunization records
- Proof of residency (i.e. rental agreement, escrow papers or most recent utility bill)
- Parent/Guardian identification
- Completed ADHS Emergency Information and Immunization Records Card
- Guardianship/Custody documentation (if applicable)
- Payment in check or money order if registering for a Community Education Preschool/Pre-K. See rates for details.
3. Finalize Documents In-Person
Bring the above mentioned original documents (and payment if applicable) to the Community Education offices in the Mohave District Annex (MDA) at 8500 E. Jackrabbit Road, Scottsdale, AZ 85250 for verification and completion of the enrollment process. Incomplete registrations will not be accepted and spots will not be held.
Classes will be filled on a first-come-first-served basis. Please ensure that the online application is complete and that you have all of the required documents. Once we verify your application, documents and eligibility, students can be placed into a class. If the class is full, documents and payment (if applicable) will not be collected and your child will be placed on a waitlist.
Additional Early Learning Programs
Gifted Pre-K Academy
Gifted Pre-Kindergarten Academy is designed to meet the unique learning needs of gifted four-year-old children. Students must be screened prior to enrolling to ensure that they meet the gifted requirements.
PANDA provides early intervention services for children who are 3-5 years old with special needs who are not yet eligible for kindergarten. Students must be evaluated prior to enrolling to ensure that they are eligible.
Title I Pre-K
SUSD's Title I Pre-Kindergarten is a federally funded program for four-year-old children (prior to September 1st of the current year) who demonstrate academic need. This program is provided at no cost to eligible students.
Click below to view locations of specific Preschool/Pre-K programs at our schools.