2019-2020 Preschool/Pre-K Registration Process
- Complete the online application for 2019-2020 Preschool/Pre-K.
Forms for the 2019-2020 school year will be available beginning December 3, 2018. Completion of the application does not guarantee enrollment or save a spot, but the application must be completed prior to registering in person.
- Gather required documentation below:
- A certified copy of the pupil’s birth certificate; or a passport along with an affidavit explaining the inability to provide a copy of the birth certificate. (A.R.S. §15-828)
- Current Immunization records
- Proof of residency (i.e. rental agreement, escrow papers or most recent utility bill)
- Parent/Guardian state-issued photo ID
- Completed ADHS Emergency Information and Immunization Records Card
- Guardianship/Custody documentation (if applicable)
- Payment in check or money order if registering for a Community Education Preschool/Pre-K. See rates for details.
- Register in person at the Community Education office. Registration begins Saturday, January 12th from 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
Bring the above mentioned original documents (and payment if applicable) to the Community Education offices at the Mohave District Annex (MDA) at 8500 E. Jackrabbit Road, Scottsdale, AZ 85250 for verification and completion of the enrollment process. Incomplete registrations will not be accepted and spots will not be held.
Classes will be filled on a first-come-first-served basis. Please ensure that the online application is complete and that you have all of the required documents. Once we verify your application, documents and eligibility, students can be placed into a class. If the class is full, documents and payment (if applicable) will not be collected and your child will be placed on a waitlist.
Cheyenne Pre-K Enrollment
Enrollment for Cheyenne Pre-K is based on a lottery system. Parents wishing to enter their child’s name into the lottery need to sign up at the link below between 7:30 a.m. on December 3, 2018 and 4:00 p.m. on December 14, 2018.
All entries will be reviewed for eligibility and placed into priority groups based on the SUSD open enrollment priority categories. Families will be notified of the results by December 21st.
Gifted Pre-K Academy
Gifted Pre-Kindergarten Academy is designed to meet the unique learning needs of gifted 4-year-old children. Students must be screened prior to enrolling to ensure that they meet the gifted requirements.
If you're interested in signing up, follow the instructions below. For questions, please call (480) 484-5014.
PANDA programs provide early intervention services for 3-5-year-old children with special needs who are not yet eligible for kindergarten. Students must be evaluated prior to enrolling to ensure that they meet the eligibility requirements.
Request more information by completing this form or calling (480) 484-5040.
Preschool/Pre-K Rates (2019-2020)
|Program||Location(s)||Times||Price per Block|
|Preschool (3s) &
|Cheyenne and Echo Canyon||7:45 a.m.–2:15 p.m||$674|
|Anasazi, Cherokee, Copper Ridge, Desert Canyon, Kiva, Laguna and Redfield||8:30 a.m.–3:00 p.m.|
|Cochise||8:40 a.m.–3:10 p.m.|
|Pueblo||8:45 a.m.–3:15 p.m.|
|Gifted Pre-K Academy||Kiva and Redfield||8:30 a.m.–3:00 p.m.||$795|
Block payments are due by the first of the month. A $25 late fee will be applied to all accounts with outstanding balances after the due date. Students will be withdrawn from the program due to non-payment after 3 business days. There will be a $25 re-enrollment fee for students who want to re-enroll after the withdrawal date.
- For registrations before June 1, 2019: A $250 deposit, which includes the $75 non-refundable registration fee, is due at the time of registration. The remainder of the first block payment is due by 6/1/19.
- For registrations after June 1, 2019: The $75 non-refundable registration fee along with the 1st Block payment is due at the time of initial registration.
Preschool/Pre-K Block Schedule
|Blocks||Attendance Dates||Due Date|
|Block 1||8/5/19 – 8/28/19||June 1, 2019|
|Block 2||8/29/19 – 9/24/19||September 1, 2019|
|Block 3||9/25/19 – 10/28/19||October 2, 2019|
|Block 4||10/29/19 – 11/22/19||November 1, 2019|
|Block 5||11/25/19 – 1/6/20||December 1, 2019|
|Block 6||1/7/20 – 1/31/20||January 8, 2020|