Parents outside of the Scottsdale Unified School District (SUSD) boundaries, or those already enrolled and choosing another SUSD school, may enroll their child in an SUSD school based on the school’s grade and program capacity.
- SUSD will be accepting open enrollment applications for the 2018-2019 school year beginning November 1, 2017 thru December 1, 2017.
- Applications for open enrollment received after the December 1 deadline will be dated, filed, and considered only after students whose applications were submitted by the deadline have had an opportunity to enroll.
- Any applications for open enrollment received after the December 1 deadline will be placed on a waitlist and will only be notified if there is a capacity for additional enrollment in a school and/or program.
Parents will need to complete the enrollment forms online at https://enrollment.susd.org as the first step in the enrollment process. Once you complete the enrollment documents online, please bring the required documentation listed below to the school campus along with other required documentation. Enrollment needs to be finalized in person at the school.
The following information will be used to enroll your student:
- A certified copy of the pupil’s birth certificate; an affidavit explaining the inability to provide a copy of the birth certificate. (A.R.S. §15-828)
- Current immunization records
- Proof of residency (see Arizona Department of Education Arizona Residency Documentation or Affidavit of Shared Residence Forms)
- Parent/Guardian state-issued photo ID
- Withdraw form (If previously enrolled in an Arizona school)
- Guardianship/Custody documentation (if applicable)