Important Mohave Morning Announcements
Announcements for SUMMER
- SUMMER OFFICE HOURS: The front office will be open this Summer from 7:00 am - 3:00 pm Monday - Thursday. The Registration/Enrollment Office will be open from 8:00 am - 3:00 pm Monday - Thursday. The school will be closed on Fridays.
- Recommended Supply List:
Please note that Mohave does not have lockers for student academic use. There are lockers for students to use in PE and afterschool sports.
3” – 3-ring binder with dividers for up to 6 classes
File folders – that are 3-hole punched
3-hole punched loose-leaf paper (standard or college ruled)
2 composition notebooks
Assortment of pens, pencils, colored pencils, erasers
Calculator with basic functions and the Pi ( π ) key
Glue stick, sticky notes (needed for book annotations)
Pencil pouch that snaps into the 3-ring binder to hold small, loose items
- SUMMER SCHOOL JUMP START is now full. Reminder to Registered Students - Program Dates: Monday - Thursday July 9th - July 26th from 8:00 - 11:00 am. Please have your child here by 7:55 am. Parents picking up students must promptly arrive at or before 11:00 am. No food, transportation or special services will be available. All absences or tardies must be called in (480-484-5200). Questions or Concerns: Please contact Rachel De Souza at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- IMPORTANT - ALL STUDENTS - please click on the link below for your Summer Reading Assignments. Be sure to come to school in August prepared!
- 6th Grade
- 6th Grade Honors
- 7th Grade
- 7th Grade Honors
- 8th Grade
- 8th Grade Honors
- 9th Grade (Saguaro HS)
- 9th Grade Honors (Saguaro HS)
- CLASS SCHEDULES are being prepared now and should be available on StudentVue & ParentVue on Monday, July 23rd.
- MEET YOUR TEACHER NIGHT will be held on Thursday, August 2nd from 4:00 - 5:30 pm. Parents and students are welcome to stop by the campus and meet your new teachers!
- The First Day of School is Tuesday, August 7th. Please be on campus before the first bell at 7:40 am.
- Remember to practice your PAWS -- Practice Respect - Accept Responsibility - Work Together - Safety Matters!
STAY MIGHTY MOHAVE!