After School Activities
Get Involved Mohave!
We have many after school activities at Mohave including:
- Athletics: Practice Monday – Thursday 2:30-4:00PM
- Students will coordinate with coaches for exact practice schedules.
- 1st Quarter Athletics: Volleyball and Baseball - Festival Saturday, 9/7
- 2nd Quarter Athletics: Boys Basketball, Girls Softball, Boys & Girls Soccer, Pom-Cheer - Festival Saturday, 11/16
- 3rd Quarter Athletics: Flag Football, Girls Basketball, Cross Country, Pom-Cheer continues - Festival Saturday, 2/1
- 4th Quarter Athletics: Track & Field, starting 3/7 - (no Festival, all participate)
Tutoring/Homework Club Monday – Thursday 2:30-3:30PM Library
Robotics Fridays after school Mr. te Velde's room
Street Hockey Every other Friday 2:30-3:30PM starting 8/23 Gymnasium
Better Together Every other Friday 2:30-3:30PM starting 8/30 Ms. Gallese
Global Learning Symposium Wednesdays 6:45-7:30AM starting 9/4 Mr. Ney
Mission Improv-able Troupe Thursdays 2:30-3:30PM starting 10/15 Simonson/De Souza
Chess Club Coming Soon!
Drama Club Shrek the Musical, Jr. - Coming Soon! Ms. Chapman
Debate Club Starting in January
Listen to MORNING ANNOUNCEMENTS for New Club Start Dates and Schedule Changes.
- Halloween Dance sponsored by STUGO
- Talent Show sponsored by PTO
- Valentines Dance sponsored by STUGO
- *Remember that there will be NO after school clubs or activities on the first Tuesday of every Month (due to mandatory staff meetings).
- Listen to Morning Announcements for schedule changes.