Register My Athlete
Registering your SUSD student athlete just got much easier for parents and coaches with Register My Athlete. And it saves trees!
Middle School Information
Middle School Athletics Calendar
Click here for the 2019-2020 Ingleside Sport Calendar.
Middle School Athletics Information
If you have specific questions about Ingleside athletics, please contact our Athletic Director, Mrs. Jena Krahl. She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or 480-484-4900.
2019-2020 INGLESIDE ATHLETICS
The Ingleside athletic program is available for both boys and girls in sixth, seventh, and eighth grade. Sports offered at Ingleside are listed below:
Boys/Girls Cross Country
Boys/Girls Track and Field
Spiritline Available Quarters 1-3. Parent Meeting Tuesday, August 6th, 2019 5pm-6pm.
Tryouts will be held August 28th - 30th after school.
Contact Lauren Ohanesian for more information.
|See link to sports schedules and coach information under the Middle School Athletics Calendar at the bottom of this page.
Volleyball, Baseball, Soccer, Softball, Flag Football and Basketball seasons are divided up into two parts, or tiers:
- Registered athletes will practice after school during the first 4-5 weeks of the quarter.
- All registered athletes participate. This is non-competitive. There are NO try-outs or cuts during this time.
- A Saturday festival will take place at the end of the three weeks of practice. Players will be divided up into teams and play three games against other teams from SUSD middle schools.
- There will be no grade checks during this time of participation.
- Cost is $60 ( Discounted fee for Free/ Reduced Lunch. Must bring letter of confirmation to front office).
- Following Tier One, eligible athletes will practice and play competitively after school for the five remaining weeks of the quarter.
- Coaches will select approximately 30 athletes from Tier One to play competitively. These 30 athletes will be divided into two teams: Junior Varsity and Varsity.
- Competitive games against other SUSD middle schools will be played weekly. Transportation will be provided for all away games leaving and returning to Ingleside.
- There will be grade checks during this time.
- Students are not eligible to play in Tier 2 competitive games until both a minimal GPA of 2.0 and no ‘F’s in all classes are verified in writing.
- Cost is an additional $30 fee. Must be paid before first game.(Discounted fee for Free/ Reduced Lunch. Must bring letter of confirmation to front office).
Cross Country and Track/Field are not divided into two tiers.
- Takes place the first 7 weeks of the quarter.
- All registered students participate. Transportation will be provided for all away games leaving and returning to Ingleside.
- There will be no grade checks during practice meets. Grade checks will apply to any qualifiers and final meets.
- Cost is $75 ( Discounted fee for Free/ Reduced Lunch. Must bring letter of confirmation to front office).