General School Supply List
The first day of school is Tuesday, August 7th and students with the following general supplies will be ready for a great start to the new school year:
- A 3ring notebook with dividers
- A supply of looseleaf paper (spiral paper is not recommended unless requested by a teacher for use as a journal)
- A minimum of two sharpened #2 pencils with erasers and two pens with blue or black ink
- A red pen for editing purposes
- Colored pencils and highlighter
- A ruler with customary measurement units and metric units
- A plastic zippered bag in the notebook for storage of pens, pencils, etc.
- A standard calculator
This is a suggested, general supply list. Additional information from teachers will be available on their web pages and after classes begin.