Human Growth and Development
In accordance with Arizona Administrative Code R7-2-303 and SUSD School Board policy, Cheyenne Traditional School will offer SUSD’s Human Growth and Development Education instruction in grades 6 through 8. Cheyenne middle school students will participate in gender and age appropriate instruction, segregated into classrooms by gender, and instructed by a Cheyenne middle school teacher. Human Growth and Development Education class will be taught in grades 6 through 8 on Thursday, November 7th.
You are invited to Cheyenne’s
Parent Orientation Night
on October 16th at 6:00 pm in the Library.
Orientation topics will include:
- Ground Rules and Program Beliefs
- The State Board Rule
- Who will teach the curriculum?
- Course Outlines
- Ideas for discussing sexuality with your children
- General information
- Questions & review of written curriculum
- How to set an appointment to view the video
We look forward to seeing you.