The PSAT Test Will Be Administered On
Wednesday, October 24th at 7:45am.
- All 10th grade students are provided the opportunity to take the PSAT free of charge.
- 11th graders who signed-up to take the PSAT will also be taking it October 24th at 7:45am.
- Students need to bring their approved calculator (see pg. 27 of student guide) and their student ID.
- Testing room assignments will be posted in the front office lobby.
- ALL 9th, 12th and any 11th graders who did not sign-up to take the test will have a late start schedule.
Late Start Class Schedule
PSAT 7:45 - 11:10
Lunch (5th Period) 11:15 - 11:50
Buses will bring the rest of students to school at 11:10 (in time for lunch).
Buses will pick-up testers at regularly scheduled morning times and non-testers 4 hours later.
Period 1 11:50-12:10
Period 2 12:16-12:36
Period 3 12:42-1:02
Period 4 1:08-1:28
Period 6 1:34-1:54
Period 7 2:00-2:20