Palomino Library - DMHS
Resources for Students
Citation Style and Formatting Guides
- MLA Style Center
- MLA - Purdue University
- APA - Purdue University
- The Chicago Manual of Style
- Visit the Information Desk to ask for books on a specific citation style.
Resources for Teachers
Library Classroom Spaces and Public Computers
- Classroom 1 Image: Traditional Classroom Setup
- Classroom 2 Image: Traditional Classroom Setup
- Classroom 3 Image: Nontraditional Classroom Setup
Types of Library Cards
Library Resources Instruction
Course Reserve Materials
Teen Advisory Board
The Teen Advisory Board (TAB) offers teens the chance to explore civic duty by assisting with programs for teens and kids, advocating for the library, promoting literacy, reaching out to the community, and socializing with like-minded individuals.
- Members must be between the ages 12 and 18,
- willing to dedicate a minimum of 1 hour per month for meetings,
- willing to work with other TAB members as a team,
- and interested in improving library services for other teens.
Volunteer Opportunities and Benefits
- Family Read Aloud Night
- Halloween Family Fun Night
- Teen Collection Purchasing Party
- Ultimate Play Date
- Create Book Displays
- Plan and Organize Events
- Earn Volunteer Hours
- And much much more!
Interested in joining TAB? Print and fill out the Teen Volunteer Application and the TAB Application. Afterwards, drop by Palomino Library to set up a meeting with Day.
Not a member of the Teen Advisory Board? No Problem! You can still participate in any of the Teen Events taking place at all of the Scottsdale Public Library branches. Click here to visit the online Teen Event Calendar.