At Desert Mountain, we want to recognize our senior students’ contributions to our school and their accomplishments going forward. As part of this preparation, ALL graduating seniors must complete the SENIOR SURVEY as a graduation requirement.
The purpose of the Senior Survey is to:
- Prepare the graduation program. Each year DMHS includes an Honors & Awards insert as part of the graduation program. We include individual awards received during the senior year, along with competitive and merit scholarships awarded. NO $$ AMOUNTS are listed.
- Collect statistical data. College admissions officers, employers, state and academic agencies, and organization like US News and World Report look at this information to rank our school and students. Additionally, our counselors and the Scottsdale Unified School District use this information to assist other students in their quest for success post high school.
THIS INFORMATION IS KEPT CONFIDENTIAL – PLEASE REPORT ACCURATELY
A yellow copy of this survey will be distributed to senior students on April 15th. Students will meet with counselors April 25-30 to finalize the information. (Due dates vary dependent on class teacher)
- Senior w/o English Class or take who take it online or in an eLearning labs, must see your counselor to complete the assignment.
- Students must contact Mrs. Loftus in the College and Career Center personally to make any changes or additions to the survey. NO CHANGES OR ADDITIONS can be made AFTER May 9th.
- Instructions- detailed for completion, click here
We look forward to celebrating all the accomplishments of the Class of 2019!