Class of 2019 PPG Disney Trip is ON!
Project Prevention Graduation (PPG) event for the graduating 2019 Seniors
DMHS graduating seniors, Class of 2019, are heading to Disneyland!
PPG includes a roundtrip first-class coach bus fare, breakfast prior to our entrance to the parks, and a hopper pass for Disneyland and California Adventure.
- Thursday, May 30, 2019, graduates report to PPG “check in” after ceremony.
- $240.00 cash or check before April 29th, 2019. $250.00 credit card or PayPal
- $250.00 cash or check after April 29th, 2019 $260.00 credit card or PayPal
- Registration Deadline:
- May 10, 2019
Note: no refunds given after May 10th, 2019
PPG’s goal is to have every graduating senior attend. We are accepting additional donations to be used towards this event and scholarships. Scholarships are available on a case-by-case basis. Please fill out a scholarship request form and return it to the office by 5/10/19 to be considered.
1. Completely fill out Permission, Medical Health, and Health History forms (Packet attached here) (emails & signatures from BOTH graduate and parents are needed!)
2. Provide payment in form of cash, check, or credit card. Credit card information can be provided on the payment form or paid online via the PayPal link on the PPG page and there is an additional $10.00 processing fee for PayPal or credit cards.
3. Submit all forms to the office or send in the mail to the school, attention PPG. If paying online, please include a PayPal receipt as proof of payment.
PLEASE NOTE: All forms AND payment MUST be in the office
By May 10th, 2019
Any applications received after 5/10/19 will be placed on a wait list.
Thank you for your support.