AP Testing Information
AP testing registration is open and students will have until March 1st to sign-up for exams.
The tests are $100.00 each, and students can register for their tests online at this link, or in the bookstore. A reduced fee will be given to students who qualify for free/reduced lunch when they bring their supporting documentation to the bookstore.
Parents can also receive tax credit for AP payments by using the tax credit online portal or filling out the tax credit form when students register in-person. Please remember to check your receipts to make sure you signed up for the correct exam.
For more information on testing details, please visit this link.
Deadline to request testing acommodations is January 31st.
In order for a student to be considered for accommodations they must:
1) Plan to take an AP exam in May;
2) Have a documented disability that affects testing; and
3) Request accommodations from CollegeBoard. To request accommodations, students/parents need to speak with Desert Mountain's SSD Coordinator, Danielle Fuchs, email@example.com, if they have a 504 or other documented disability. If the student has an IEP, students/parents need to work with Ms. Guillaume to request accommodations from CollegeBoard.
Please note: Mrs. Fuchs and Ms. Guillaume will assist students/families with their requests for accommodations, but CollegeBoard must approve the request in order for a student to test with accommodations.
For more information:
· CollegeBoard Accommodation Eligibility Resource: https://www.collegeboard.org/students-with-disabilities/eligibility
· DM AP Exam Site: https://sites.google.com/susdgapps.org/dm-ap-exams/home
· CollegeBoard AP Student Site: https://apstudent.collegeboard.org/home