AP Accommodation Information
Advanced Placement (AP) Exam Accommodation Request Deadline: January 31st
In order for a student to be considered for accommodations they must:
1) Plan to take an AP exam in May;
2) Have a documented disability that affects testing; and
3) Request accommodations from CollegeBoard. To request accommodations, students/parents need to speak with Desert Mountain's SSD Coordinator, Danielle Fuchs, email@example.com, if they have a 504 or other documented disability. If the student has an IEP, students/parents need to work with Ms. Guillaume to request accommodations from CollegeBoard.
Please note: Mrs. Fuchs and Ms. Guillaume will assist students/families with their requests for accommodations, but CollegeBoard must approve the request in order for a student to test with accommodations.
For more information:
· CollegeBoard Accommodation Eligibility Resource: https://www.collegeboard.org/students-with-disabilities/eligibility
· DM AP Exam Site: https://sites.google.com/susdgapps.org/dm-ap-exams/home
· CollegeBoard AP Student Site: https://apstudent.collegeboard.org/home