CLASS OF 2018
Coronado Senior Information
Coronado High School
Dear Parents and Graduate Candidates:
The following is a list of important senior events; Please visit often as this will be updated with the ,ost up to date information:
- Senior Class Meeting March 20 3rd period Lecture Hall
- Delivery of Pre-ordered Grad Announcements March 20 11:50 a.m. (lunch) – Auditorium Lobby
- Senior Panoramic Photo TBD
- Graduation Speech/Musical Performance Applications Due April 11 3:00 p.m. – Mr. Ferrero
- Musical Performance Tryouts April 13 2:30 p.m. – Lecture Hall
- Graduation Speech Tryouts April 20 2:30 p.m. – Lecture Hall
- Senior Parent Meeting April 25 6:00 p.m. – Lecture Hall
- Senior Parent Meeting April 26 7:30 a.m. – Lecture Hall
- Senior Award Ceremony May 11 TBD Afternoon – Auditorium
- Delivery of Cap and Gown May 18 11:50 a.m. (lunch) – Auditorium
- Final Exams (seniors) May 22 & 23
** If your son or daughter is being honored at the Senior Awards, you will receive a formal invitation from the school.
parent meeting (mandatory) and ticket distribution
A parent of each graduating student is asked to attend a mandatory meeting on Wednesday, April 25, 2018 at 6:00 p.m. in the Lecture Hall or Thursday, April 26, 2017 at 7:30 a.m. in the Lecture Hall, to receive information about the graduation ceremony and to purchase graduation tickets. Tickets can be purchased at the parent meetings, or through the Student Store beginning April 30 through May 19 for $5.00 each. If there are extra tickets they will be sold at the gate for $10.00.
Please note: Tickets must be purchased with check or cash and nothing larger than a $20 dollar bill.
The first two tickets are complimentary and rain or shine tickets and additional tickets can be purchased for $5.00 each till May 19th.
Beginning on April 25th, those needing handicapped seating must obtain a pass from Mrs. Brumfield at 480-484-6848.
Please make arrangements well in advance.