New Student Enrollment
2018 - 2019 New Enrollment Information
Applications accepted at Chaparral High School Daily from 8:00a.m. - 12:00p.m.
Separate enrollment appointments will be made with counselors for class selection.
Incoming 11th and 12th grade must provide a transcript for review during enrollment process in order to facilitate class selection.
Enrollment documents needed:
- Enrollment Form (all documents need to be completed on line)
- Parent ID
- Withdrawal Form from previous school
- Birth Certificate or Passport
- Court Documentation (if applicable)
- Guardianship Documentation (if applicable)
- Proof of Residency
- Proof of Immunizations (provided in English & legible)
* In addition, counselors require the following documentation for your class selection appointment:
- Transfer grades from previous school (transcribed in English)
- Current/Up-to-date Unofficial transcript (transcribed in English)
Contact registrar, Lori Staggs, at 480-484-6516 with questions.