At Arcadia High School, we want to recognize our senior students’ contributions to our school and their accomplishments going forward. As part of this preparation, ALL graduating seniors must complete the SENIOR SURVEY as a graduation requirement.
The purpose of the Senior Survey is to:
- Prepare for the Senior Honors and Awards Ceremony. Each year AHS hosts an Honors & Awards Ceremony. We include individual awards received during the senior year, along with competitive and merit scholarships awarded. NO $$ AMOUNTS are listed.
- Collect statistical data. College admissions officers, employers, state and academic agencies, and organization like US News and World Report look at this information to rank our school and students. Additionally, our counselors and the Scottsdale Unified School District use this information to assist other students in their quest for success post high school.
THIS INFORMATION IS KEPT CONFIDENTIAL – PLEASE REPORT ACCURATELY
A purple copy of this survey will be distributed to senior students through their Social Studies classes. Students will then need to enter this information into NAVIANCE on the day assigned by their Social Studies teacher.
- Seniors w/o a Social Studies class or who take it online/in an eLearning lab, must see Mrs. Stauff in the College and Career Center to complete the assignment.
- Students must contact Mrs. Stauff in the College and Career Center personally to make any changes or additions to the survey. NO CHANGES OR ADDITIONS can be made AFTER May 1st.
- Instructions- detailed for completion, click here
We look forward to celebrating all the accomplishments of the Class of 2019!