Important Information Regarding Registration
- Registration Packet Checklist English | Spanish (Note: the re-enrollment form will be provided to you at Registration if your student did not receive one at the end of the 2018 school year.)
- Fee Schedule English | Spanish (coming soon)
- Fee Worksheet English | Spanish Click HERE to pay fees starting in July.
Please print the following and bring to registration.
- District Student Release Letter English | Spanish (coming soon > does not need to be printed)
- To view the Code of Conduct click HERE (coming soon): 2018-2019 Uniform Code of Conduct (en Español)
- Student Release: Click HERE to complete online
- Click this link HERE to view the two required pages from the code of conduct, which you can print and bring to Registration.
- Hagan clic en este enlace AQUÍ para ver las dos hojas obligatorias del código de conducta que pueden imprimir y traer para la inscripción.
- Student Health History Form English | Spanish
If your address or information has changed please bring a proof of residency to registration to change your information. Parents please know that only you can update your information and not the student.
All documents will be needed in order to complete the registration process.
First Day of School Tuesday August 7th
Split Schedule for 1st Day of School (coming soon)
ALL forms should be completed ahead of time so that you only need to be turned in during registration.
OPEN HOUSE INFORMATION (TBA)
PTO Welcome letter for Registration (coming soon) English | Spanish
PTO Volunteer Interest Form (coming soon) English | Spanish
PTO Membership Levels (coming soon) English | Spanish
PTO Membership Form (coming soon) English | Spanish