New Student Enrollment
Applications accepted at Arcadia High School Daily from 8:00a.m. - 2:30pm
*Once the counselor has been assigned, an appointment will be made for the class selection.
Incoming 11th and 12th grade must provide a transcript for review during enrollment process in order to facilitate class selection.
Enrollment documents needed:
- Enrollment Form (all documents need to be completed on line)
- Parent ID
- Withdrawal Form from previous school
- Birth Certificate or Passport
- Court Documentation (if applicable)
- Guardianship Documentation (if applicable)
- Proof of Residency
- Proof of Immunizations (provided in English & legible)
* In addition, counselors require the following documentation for your class selection appointment:
- Transfer grades from previous school (transcribed in English)
- Current/Up-to-date Unofficial transcript (transcribed in English)
Contact registrar Ms. Garcia, at 480-484-6306 with questions.