Pima Panther Press
PIMA PANTHER PARENT PRESS
“Pima’s Paw-tastic Parent Newsletter” – Panther Prints
Building partnerships between home and school is such a crucial part of student learning and academic success.
Paw Mark The Calendar For These Events:
- Last day before break 12-21
- Last Day to make AR goal 12-21
- Students return to school 1-08
- New AR goals 1-9
- Flag Ceremony: 2nd grade performs 1-11
- Coffee with the Principal 1-11
- Jesse Grant 12-15
- Kylie Freeman 12-16
- Edgar Martinez Cazares 12-16
- Jaipth Riggs 12-16
- Mateen Abdur Rahman 12-18
- Shaily Aiton 12-18
- Matteo Ritrovato 12-18
- Tyler Pacheco 12-19
- Daniela Morales Sanchez 12-19
- Alexander Lexa 12-20
- Julian Enriquez Villa 12-22
SUSD Pima Elementary School Rebuild
- On the site:
- The Soccer field has mulch being installed now to get it ready for sod.
- All ballcourts concrete has been poured.
- At the Admin Building 100:
- Lights are on and special systems are in.
- Finishes are on-going inside
- Casework nearly complete with the exception of tops
- At the Gym Building 300:
- Speakers are installed and TV mount placed and wiring ran
- Cafeteria and Kitchen are painted and have lights
- Started EIFS work on the final side on the South of BLDG 300
- Tile in the restrooms is 70% Complete and on is all ready for plumbing fixtures.
Pulling students early from class:
Parents we need your help. We have had multiple interruptions in the classrooms as parents want to pull their child early. Please try to schedule all appointments after school hours. It is imperative that students remain in their classrooms from the first bell to the last bell. Every minute counts.
Did you know that many students were left empty handed with no yearbook last year? It is because yearbooks were not reserved! Purchase NOW and get a lower price and guaranteed yearbook!
Cost: $20.00 per yearbook if purchased by December 21st! (After December 21st the cost per yearbook is $25.00, if any are available)