Curriculum Map – Hyperlinking Instructions
- Navigate to www.susd.org on Chome, Safari or Firefox
- Scroll to bottom-left of webpage and hit Login
- Use your login Credentials – AcademicsAdmin will redirect you to the Teaching and Learning Webpage
- To Edit a page, hit the Pencil in the Upper-Left corner of the Webpage – This will put you into edit mode, you will notice you can hover over sections of the page and it will show you that there are individual sections called BLOCKS.
- Hover over the Accordion Block that you wish to edit.
- Left-Click and Press EDIT BLOCK
- A dialog box will popup that will allow you to edit the individual sections of the accordion.
- Click EDIT PANEL
- If the Curriculum Map Name is already present – highlight the entire word or set of words and hit the HYPERLINK BUTTON
- Paste the URL into the field marked URL, Press ok
- Repeat Steps 8-10 as necessary.
- When complete, press SAVE in the Lower-Right hand corner of the accordion edit box.
- To publish changes – Hit the Pencil in the Upper-Left corner again and hit PUBLISH CHANGES
Known Bug to be soon fixed:
On step 10 when you press OK, sometimes the Hyperlink dialog box does not go away. Fortunately, the URL will be saved and you just need to hit CANCEL and then OK. This should be fixed shortly.
You can add more Curriculum Map Labels, but if you press RETURN, it will create a Paragraph Break which adds a large space between them.
To ensure that they are directly on top of each other, press SHIFT RETURN/ENTER and it will create a Line Break Instead.