Welcome to SUSD Legal Department
To ensure that the Scottsdale Unified School District is a safe place to learn and work.
- Provide a safe and healthy educational environment for our student population.
- Provide a safe and healthy work place for all District employees.
- Provide safe facilities for those visiting our sites and campuses.
- Reduce property, liability and workers’ compensation losses.
- Foster and promote a positive safety culture throughout the District.
Please fax all court documents, correspondence from attorneys, or subpoenas to:
Michelle G. Marshall General Counsel at 480-484-6237
Please follow up with a phone call.
Recent Policy Changes
How can the Legal Department Serve You?
Michelle G. Marshall, General Counsel
Louise Quezada, Paralegal
Risk Manager Scottsdale Unified School District #48, Law Department
7575 E. Main St., Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Phone: 480-484-6181 | FAX: 480-484-6237