Welcome to the Scottsdale Unified School District family! We are very happy to have you join us.
Please click here to download and print the required forms. The file consists of the following forms:
- Personal Information Packet
- Arizona Tax Withholding A-4
- Federal Tax Withholding W-4
- Direct Deposit
*THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT FORM ON THE LIST. Please read all information carefully. If you do not bring original, unexpired forms of identification you’ve chosen to bring, you will not be able to start work. You only need to fill out Section 1 starting with Last Name and ending with Signature of Employee and Date.
The following items will also be needed:
- Immunization Record – Please bring proof of MMR (measles, mumps and rubella) vaccination. Employees born prior to 1957 are exempt. If you don’t have proof of vaccinations, you can still work! Please come to orientation. However, if there’s an outbreak at your work location and we don’t have proof of vaccinations, you’ll be sent home without pay for the duration of the outbreak. Outbreaks can last up to 21 days.
- Fingerprinting Fee – The District conducts a thorough criminal background check on all new employees. Please be prepared to pay the fingerprinting fee outlined in your Welcome email. If you already have a valid AZ DPS Fingerprint Clearance Card please bring the original in place of the fee.