Welcome to SUSD Communications
The SUSD Communications Department is responsible for internal and external communications, media relations, marketing and public outreach. Our mission is to help Scottsdale schools and students tell their stories. We do that through our website, social media, news releases, newsletters, community events, a bi-annual magazine and advertising. We are also the first line of communication in the event of an emergency. We are a resource for our schools and a portal for the community. Please check out this page to see how we can assist you!
Community Connections Newsletter
SUSD Community Connection is a free newsletter that keeps the community informed about news from the Scottsdale Unified School District.
Advertise with Scottsdale Unified School District
SUSD Social Media
SUSD in the News
SUSD Media Releases
- Former Sun Devil, Arizona Cardinal Named Arcadia’s New Football Coach
- Chaparral Names New Head Football Coach
- Chinese Maestro Directs High School Honor Orchestra
- Teacher Pay Raises
- Governing Board Names New Kiva, Laguna Principals
- Coronado Success Initiative One Year Update
- 6th grades and Middle Schools Honors Bands and Orchestras Concert
- District Spelling Bee
- 2018 SUSD Governing Board Officer Elections
- National Merit Scholarship Semifinalists & Commended Student
- Scottsdale Teachers Working Saturdays to Help Students Succeed
- Art Students Create Clay Contributions to Annual Empty Bowls Event
- Students to Honor Arizona Veterans in Emotional Elementary School Celebration
- SUSD Dedicates Two New Football Fields
- DCES Mandarin Immersion
PeachJar Digital Flyers
Our district cooperates with approved community partners by posting digital flyers online and distributing them electronically through our service provider, Peachjar. As part of our efforts to be more environmentally friendly, embrace innovative technology and maintain fiscal responsibility, we have transitioned from paper to electronic flyer delivery.
To request flyer approval please visit the SUSD PeachJar Web Page.