Guidance New and Links
Attention students: Are you interested in proposing a new course for your school for the 2023-2024 school year? If so, please complete the “Student Course Proposal” survey here. A teacher can also help you complete this survey.
Coronado High School Schedule Changes
Students wishing to request a schedule change need to fill out the Coronado Schedule Change Request form available in the Guidance and Academic Advising Office. Please do not email schedule change requests to the counselors. Any emailed requests will not be processed or approved.
Schedule changes will only be made for reasons outlined below:
- Seniors missing a class required for graduation
- Class completed in summer school still listed on schedule
- Computer error (double scheduled for a class period or missing a class period)
- Eligible for late start/early release and not currently scheduled for it
- Add an Honors, AP, or dual enrollment class
- Add or drop Zero Hour
Having trouble with technology?
To learn how to use StudentVUE to track grades, assignments, and attendance, please watch the videos linked below.
SUSD IT Help Desk is available to assist you with your technology issues. Please call 480-484-HELP (480-484-4357) to reach the Help Desk.