Welcome to Legal
To ensure that the Scottsdale Unified School District is a safe place to learn and work.
- Provide a safe and healthy educational environment for our student population.
- Provide a safe and healthy work place for all District employees.
- Provide safe facilities for those visiting our sites and campuses.
- Reduce property, liability and workers’ compensation losses.
- Foster and promote a positive safety culture throughout the District.
Please email all court documents, correspondence from attorneys, or subpoenas to:
Lori Bird, General Counsel and Louise Quezada, Paralegal
Please follow up with a phone call to 480-484-6250 or 480-484-6181. If you do not have email available, please fax to 480-484-6237
For information regarding the flyer approval process, please view the FAQs document here:
To submit a flyer through Peachjar, please follow the steps below. Once approved, your flyer will be emailed to all parents and posted online. If your flyer is not accepted for distribution, Peachjar refunds credits rather than cash, so we strongly encourage you to read the SUSD policy documents under Important Documents below before submitting a flyer.
- Visit www.peachjar.com
- Register as an Enrichment / Community Org. (account type).
- Upload your flyer for approval.
Your flyer will be automatically submitted to the district office. District staff will review the material and approve or deny based on Scottsdale Unified School District Governing Board Policy which can be viewed/downloaded on the top right of this page. Peachjar charges a fee for this service that is typically much less than the cost to copy and deliver paper flyers to each school.
PTOs, APTs AND SCHOOL-RELATED ORGANIZATIONS SHOULD SUBMIT TO THE PRINCIPAL OR HIS/HER DESIGNEE AT THE SCHOOL SITE. COMMUNITY EDUCATION VENDORS SHOULD CONTINUE TO SUBMIT TO COMMUNITY EDUCATION.