Return to Learn Meal Distribution
Nutrition Services Update
The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) has announced that ALL children under the age of 18 will be eligible to receive FREE meals from SUSD Nutrition Services through the end of the 2020-2021 school year. This means that ALL children, both SUSD students and those not enrolled in SUSD, can participate and receive free meals through the following:
- All in-person learners can choose their free meal at all SUSD schools, at both breakfast and lunch daily. Meals will be at no charge and no qualification is necessary. Just show up, go through the line and you get a free meal, no questions asked.
- EDL and SOL students can pick up 7 days’ worth of free breakfasts and lunches at our meal distribution sites each Wednesday from 6:30-8:30 a.m. Parents may pick up the meals and students need not be present. Meals will be at no charge and no qualification is necessary. Just drive up and pick up a week’s meal bundle per student.
- Free meals will be distributed to any child in the community. Just drive up and pick up a week’s meal bundle per child. No qualification is necessary.
Free meals are available each Wednesday, from 6:30 - 8:30 a.m. at the following location:
- Oak Campus, 7501 E. Oak St., Scottsdale (Last day for pick-up at Oak will be Wednesday, May 26th. The new pickup site is still to be determined for pick-up starting June 2, 2021
PLEASE NOTE: We will continue weekly distribution of 7 days' worth of FREE breakfast and lunch throughout the Summer months
Free & Reduced Meals
Free & Reduced Meal Applications
Applications for free and reduced meals must be submitted annually, even if approved the previous year. We encourage all families to apply for free and reduced meal benefits as many families have experienced a change in their income due to COVID-19.
To apply, submit your Free and Reduced meal applications online. Once there, click "Apply for Meals Today" or "Solicitar Comidas Hoy" located on the right side of the page.
Optionally, you may print out and deliver the following completed applications to your children's school:
Menus & Nutritional Information
Nutrislice provides a comprehensive menu of food choices and nutritional information in an easy-to-navigate website and smartphone app.
With a click of the mouse (or a tap of your finger), Nutrislice displays the nutrition information, known allergens, ingredients, serving size and carbohydrate counts. It's quick and easy!
Meal Payments & Balances
SUSD uses Titan Family Portal for handling all meal-related online applications, payments, balance reminders, and transactions.
- Download Titan Parent Portal FAQs
- Descargue las preguntas frecuentes del Portal Titan
- Unpaid Meal Balance Policy
Breakfast includes an entrée, fruit or 100% fruit juice and milk.
Meal Cost Elementary Combo $1.50 FREE for ALL students Middle School Combo $1.75 FREE for ALL students High School Combo $1.75 FREE for ALL students Adult $2.50 Reduced Price No Charge
Lunch includes an entrée, fruit or vegetable, additional side choices, including 100% fruit juice and milk.
Meal Cost Elementary Combo $2.85 FREE for ALL students Middle School Combo $3.10 FREE for ALL students High School Combo $3.10 FREE for ALL students Adult $3.75 Reduced Price No Charge
In addition to serving the nutritional needs for students within Scottsdale Unified School District, we offer our catering services to the local community through Oak Catering.
Free Meals for Children
Nutrition Services Staff Directory
- Ashley Arias
- Patti Bilbrey
- Cindy Byers
- June Cimarossa
- Brian Haenel
- Michelle Johnson
- Kaitlin Lane
- Aimee Morgan
- Brook Phillips
- Steve Ruiz
- Summer Tucker