SUSD values your input and in an effort to collect your input, we are using a new tool called Thoughtexchange. This is how it works:
- You will be asked to answer an open ended question.
- The system will also ask you to provide some demographic information.
- You will then be able to submit as many responses as you choose to enter. Once you complete your entries, you will move to Star.
- In Star, you'll see your thoughts and the thoughts of others and assign stars to each thought (from 1-5) depending on how strongly you agree or disagree with the idea. Thoughtexchange keeps confidential who shared each thought and who assigned what ratings. You can rate as many thoughts as you'd like before moving on to the last step, Discover.
- Discover is where you can see all the thoughts that have been submitted, sorted by the average star rating.
Introductory Video: https://youtu.be/a1Z-CAONdGo
Continued Planning for Return to Learn
Campaign Dates: 08/28/2020 - 09/03/2020
What are the most important things our school district needs to think about as we continue to respond to COVID-19 and plan for returning to in-person learning (hybrid and eventually full return)?
Summary of Results - Coming Soon
Return to Learn
Campaign Dates: 07/07/2020 - 07/18/2020
Given the current increase in COVID-19 cases in Maricopa County, (a) what are your concerns about returning to school in the fall and/or (b) what are the most important things our school district needs to think about for a safe reopening?