Currently, there are no campaigns.
SUSD Vision and Mission Statements
Campaign Dates: 03/19/2021 - 04/25/2021
The Strategic Planning Design Team continues to work on articulating an aspirational and inspirational vision for SUSD’s future. Please participate in the ThoughtExchange and provide your feedback on words and phrases that you think should be part of the District’s Vision and Mission statements.
SUSD’s Fiscal Year 2021-2022 Budget
Campaign Dates: 01/21/2021 - 01/28/2021
We’re in the process of building the 2021-2022 SUSD budget, and we would like to gather your thoughts on it. Tell us what you’re thinking in our survey which is open through Thursday, Jan. 28.
View the Fiscal Year 2021-2022 Early Budget Estimates presentation here.
See the Budget Virtual Town Hall recorded Thursday, January 21, 2021 here.
COVID-19 Building-specific Metrics Proposal
Campaign Dates: 01/25/2021 - 01/26/2021
At a special meeting of the SUSD Governing Board at 5 p.m. on Tuesday, January 26, the Board will consider amending the way in which the school district reviews the safety of schools remaining open for in-person instruction. We would like you to weigh in on the proposal through this Thoughtexchange and will take for your feedback until 2 p.m., Tuesday, January 26.
Participate in English: https://my.thoughtexchange.com/100363870
Participate in Spanish: https://my.thoughtexchange.com/470575698
Proposed 2021-2025 School Year Calendars
Campaign Dates: 01/20/2021 - 01/25/2021
The SUSD Governing Board is in the process of establishing calendars for the next four school years. Contribute your thoughts by 8 a.m., Monday, Jan. 25.
See the proposed calendars for the 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24 and 2024-25 school years here.
Continued Planning for Return to Learn
Campaign Dates: 08/28/2020 - 09/03/2020
What are the most important things our school district needs to think about as we continue to respond to COVID-19 and plan for returning to in-person learning (hybrid and eventually full return)?
Return to Learn
Campaign Dates: 07/07/2020 - 07/18/2020
Given the current increase in COVID-19 cases in Maricopa County, (a) what are your concerns about returning to school in the fall and/or (b) what are the most important things our school district needs to think about for a safe reopening?
Share Your Ideas and Rank the Ideas of Others
SUSD values your input and in an effort to collect your input, we are using a new tool called Thoughtexchange. This is how it works:
- You will be asked to answer an open ended question.
- The system will also ask you to provide some demographic information.
- You will then be able to submit as many responses as you choose to enter. Once you complete your entries, you will move to Star.
- In Star, you'll see your thoughts and the thoughts of others and assign stars to each thought (from 1-5) depending on how strongly you agree or disagree with the idea. Thoughtexchange keeps confidential who shared each thought and who assigned what ratings. You can rate as many thoughts as you'd like before moving on to the last step, Discover.
- Discover is where you can see all the thoughts that have been submitted, sorted by the average star rating.
Introductory Video: https://youtu.be/a1Z-CAONdGo