SUSD High School Summer School - 2022
2022 HIGH SCHOOL SUMMER SCHOOL UPDATES:
Session 2 started on 6/1t and will end on 6/30.
If you are enrolled in a course for session 2 and need to drop the class, please complete this form - SESSION 2 DROP FORM -
THE LAST DAY TO DROP A CLASS FOR SESSION 2 IS JUNE 28 - NO EXCEPTIONS!
There are no refunds after the first day of the course.
For students participating in summer school in person:
- Class is Monday- Friday from 7:45-1:30
- Lunch is provided free of charge each day
- If you need to report an absence or contact the summer school staff at Coronado, please call Rebecca Rivera -480-484-6826 ext. 46826. Her hours are 7:00-3:00 Monday-Friday
For students participating in summer school online:
- The first day of class is May 31 for Session 1 and June 16 for session 2
- Students will receive an email with directions on how to access the course, as well as teacher and login information by Tuesday, 5/31, at 8am for Session 1 and by 6/16 for session 2
- Please be sure to logon on the first or second day in order to not be dropped from the class
- Re: Finals
- Computer Final opens Wednesday, June 29 @ 8:00 am.
- Computer Final will close Thursday, June 30 and MUST BE SUBMITTED by 1:00 pm SHARP!!
- A Final not submitted by 1:00 will result in a 0%.
- Students will have 3 hours to complete the timed computer final. For example: Students must start their final at 10:00 am on the last day (30th) to have the full 3 hours to complete the final.
Please refer to HIGH SCHOOL SUMMER SCHOOL 2022 FAQ for answers to many common questions - SUMMER SCHOOL FAQ
The list of courses for both in person and online can be found here
SESSION 1 SESSION 2 5/31-6/14 6/16-6/30 REGISTRATION DEADLINE - 5/24 REGISTRATION DEADLINE - 6/8
Transportation - Transportation will be available to Coronado. Students can be picked up from Arcadia, Chaparral, Desert Mountain or Saguaro.
Summer School bus routes, can be found here - 2022 Summer School Bus Routes