Class of 2027
9th Grade ECAP Goal:
Students will begin to use Major Clarity to plan for high school and future goals by:
- Creating a four-year plan
Counselors met with all 9th graders on September 7th during their English class. We also held a Coffee with the Counselors presentation on September 22nd for parents/guardians. Topics that were covered include the following:
- How to make an appointment
- Graduation requirements, college goals, etc.
- Major Clarity - Academic Planning (4-Year Plan)
- College visits on campus (see College and Career website; recommended to attend during elective periods for 9th grade)
Please feel free to view the PowerPoint that was presented.
For more information about SOS, please view the Signs of Suicide website.
The ACT/SAT isn't something you have to worry about just yet. However, never has a student ever said, "I wish I had not prepared for the ACT/SAT". There are many free resources available online to help with test preparations. Here are some ACT "Question of the Day" sources:
The "Question of the Day" could be from any exam section. Studying one question per day can add up over time and it is a great starting point!
Students can also visit ACT's website for sample test questions. If you look over to the right, you can change the subject area.
Click Here for free SAT prep resources.