Community Engagement and Partnerships
Scottsdale has a long legacy of community support. Stakeholders find meaningful ways to donate their time, talent and treasure in support of the students and staff. That could mean becoming a volunteer, donating through tax credit or partnering with the district.
Our vision of engaging all students in world-class, future-focused learning, is achieved in part by the support of our many volunteers and community partners.
Our mission, to inspire, motivate, and empower all to think critically, act collaboratively, and embrace diversity for a life of intellectual exploration, community engagement, and personal growth, comes to life through partnerships that provide the real-world application of what is learned in the classroom.
To foster relationships with mentors, volunteers, and business partners to provide real-world opportunities for students that enhance and strengthen our community.
- Establish, sustain, and expand mutually beneficial partnerships with our community.
- Provide on and off-campus real-world learning experiences in business, higher education, and community partnerships through mentorships, externships, and internships.
- Create and expand opportunities for stakeholder collaboration to inform school and district decisions.
- Provide service-learning opportunities that foster the growth of positive community relationships and partnerships.
How Can Business/Education Partnerships Support Businesses?
A key to a prosperous businesses/education partnership is that it be mutually beneficial. Scottsdale Unified School District has resources that businesses and other community organizations find valuable. Some of the benefits that businesses find from educational partnerships are listed below:
- Access to facilities/resources for meetings and staff development opportunities.
- Skill development for students/employees involved in partnership involvement
- The opportunity to play a role in educating the future work force
- Local involvement and positive perception of the business within the community
Current Partners: Join the list of our proud partners