Kids Club Summer Camp 2023
SUSD KIDS CLUB SUMMER CAMP 2023
****Our Summer Camp enrollment is at capacity and registration is closed. Please complete this form - 2023 Kids Club Summer Camp Waitlist to be added to the wait list. Please specify the weeks for which you are needing child care.
As spots become available for specific grade levels and weeks, we will notify families ASAP. If you have more than one child, please complete this form for each child. At this time, we are only accepting currently enrolled SUSD students for the waitlist.
If you have any questions, please contact our Kids Club team -KidsClub@susd.org
- Location: Oak Campus -7501 E. Oak Street, Scottsdale, AZ 85257
- Ages: SUSD Students ages 3-13
- Dates: May 30 - July 28 (There is no camp on June 19 and July 4)
- Camp Hours: Monday -Friday 7:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- $100 registration fee per child (this non-refundable fee will be added to the camp tuition. Please follow the steps below).
- Monthly Rate - June - $805, July $665
- Weekly rate- cost $200 per week ( On the weeks that are 4 day camp weeks, the weekly rate is $160)
- There is no daily rate.
- SUSD employees receive a 20% discount. Families with more than one student attending camp receive a 10% sibling discount for the 2nd and any subsequent children. The registration fee does not apply to the sibling or employee discount.
- Breakfast will be provided between 7:30-8:30 each morning. Lunch will be provided between 11:00-12:30
- Please see our camp flyer here
- Please visit www.susd.org/communityed or call 480-484-7900 for more information.
DIRECTIONS TO REGISTER FOR SUSD KIDS CLUB SUMMER CAMP - REGISTRATION OPENS ON MARCH 20, 2023
STEP 1 - YOU WILL NEED TO PAY THE REGISTRATION FEE BY FOLLOWING THESE DIRECTIONS:
- Go to https://az-scottsdale.intouchreceipting.com/
- Enter User Name and Password
Current SUSD Student:
- The User Name is your child’s student ID # (available from your school office if you do not know it)
- The Password is your child’s last name with the first letter capitalized
- Select your student
- Under Make a Purchase select Items at All Schools
- For school category, select Community Education
- Select Oak Campus – Community Education
- Select Kids Club Summer Camp
- Select Kids Club Summer Camp Reg Fee
- Please select the FIRST week your child will be attending camp. (Your registration fee will be applied to your selection)
- Add the $100 registration fee to cart ( this fee will be deducted from your child's first week)
- Pay the $100 registration fee ONLY
- Please allow 48 business hours for your registration fee to be added to your student account.
- Log back in to Touch base and click on your student's name
- You will see the fee for the first week of camp.
- Pay that fee. ( this fee will be less the $100 registration fee you have already paid)
- Follow the steps above and select June and/or July and select monthly or weekly items to pay for subsequent weeks/month.
- Click on Checkout in right-hand corner
- Click on blue button – Checkout Step 1: Additional Info and complete information
- Click on blue button – Checkout Step 2: Payment to complete registration
- Please be sure to complete the required DHS Emergency Card before your child's first day of camp. Please complete the form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org or print and bring with you on the first day.
If you are registering more than one student from the same family, after paying the registration fee for each child, email Julia Rash - JRash@susd.org to have the sibling discount added to your children's accounts. Please indicate children's name and ID #
The sibling discount does not apply to the registration fee.
If any questions, or need assistance, please call 480-484-7900 or email Communityed@susd.org
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is food provided during camp?
Does my child need to be potty-trained?
How does the 10% sibling discount work?
- Weekly registrations must be completed by Thursday of the previous week of camp attendance in order to avoid late fees.
- Summer Camp is unavailable on Independence Day observed (7/4/2022)
- Late pickup fees will be accessed for children picked up after 5:30 p.m. at $3 / minute / child
- No changing of days or refunding of missed days
- Monthly options may not be prorated
- Sibling Discount Available
- Each child must have ADHS card and immunizations on file at the camp site