SUSD High School Summer School - 2022
SUMMER SCHOOL UPDATES:
As we get closer to the start of the first session, a few reminders:
Please verify the courses you have signed up for.
If you are no longer planning on attending summer school and need a refund, you must fill out the form below no later than end of day on May 24. Refunds WILL NOT be issued after this date for any reason! (This pertains to session 1 ONLY)
Similarly, if you need to make a change to your summer school schedule and switch a class for another, the same form must also be completed by end of day on May 24. (This pertains to session 1 ONLY)
High School Summer school change or refund form - Please note that this form will be turned OFF between May 25-June 1st
For students attending summer school in person at Coronado high school:
- First day of class is May 31. School starts promptly at 7:45. Class ends at 1:30. Class is held every day Monday-Friday.
- Classroom assignments will be posted by the library and there will be staff members directing students where to go.
- On the first day, please plan on arriving early in order to give yourself plenty of time to get to your classroom.
- You will not be receiving any communication from your teacher prior to the first day of class.
For students participating in summer school online:
- The first day of class is May 31.
- Students will receive an email with directions on how to access the course, as well as teacher and login information by Monday, 5/31, at 8am.
- Please be sure to logon on the first or second day in order to not be dropped from the class.
2022 High School Summer School will be held in person at Coronado High School. There will also be a variety of online classes offered. Both sessions will take place in June, 2022.
Please refer to HIGH SCHOOL SUMMER SCHOOL 2022 FAQ for answers to many common questions - SUMMER SCHOOL FAQ
The list of courses for both in person and online can be found here
IN-PERSON SUMMER SCHOOL WILL BE MONDAY-FRIDAY 7:45am-1:30pm
SESSION 1 SESSION 2 5/31-6/14 6/16-6/30 REGISTRATION DEADLINE - 5/24 REGISTRATION DEADLINE - 6/8
SUMMER SCHOOL REGISTRATION BEGINS MONDAY, MARCH 21ST.
Summer School Registration Instructions:
- Enter User Name and Password
- The User Name is your child’s student ID #
- The Password is your child’s last name with the first letter capitalized (For example, if Student Smith's ID number is 12345, his login would be 12345 and the password would be Smith)
- Select your student
- Under Make a Purchase select Items at All Schools
- For school category select High School
- Select Summer School
- Under category select 1stSession or 2nd Session
- Select In-Person or online course
- Click on Checkout in right hand corner
******IF YOU ENROLL IN THE WRONG COURSE AND NEED TO CHANGE COURSE ENROLLMENT OR REQUEST A REFUND, PLEASE COMPLETE THIS GOOGLE FORM - SUSD SUMMER COURSE CHANGE / REFUND REQUEST
THIS FORM IS TURNED OFF BETWEEN MAY 25-June 1
- 5/24 - Session 1
- 6/10 - Session 2
- Any course changes made after these dates must be made in-person on the first day of class at the Summer School office located in the media center at Coronado High School beginning at 7:00am. This applies to both online and in-person courses.
Instrucciones de inscripción para la escuela de verano:
- Ingrese el nombre de usuario y la contraseña
- El nombre de usuario es el número de identificación de estudiante de su hijo
- La contraseña es el apellido de su hijo con la primera letra en mayúscula
- Seleccione su estudiante
- En Realizar una compra, seleccione Items at All Schools
- Para la categoría de la escuela, seleccione High School
- Seleccionar Summer School
- Seleccione en categoría 1stSession or 2nd Session
- Seleccione un curso en persona o en línea
- Haga clic en Checkout en la esquina derecha
******SI SE INSCRIBE EN EL CURSO EQUIVOCADO Y NECESITA CAMBIAR LA INSCRIPCIÓN EN EL CURSO O SOLICITAR UN REEMBOLSO ANTES DEL 24 DE MAYO, PORFAVOR LLENE ESTE FORMULARIO DE GOOGLE*******
Transportation - Transportation will be available to Coronado. Students can be picked up from Arcadia, Chaparral, Desert Mountain or Saguaro.
*****Students who will be using district transportation MUST complete this google form - 2022 Summer School Transportation Request
Summer School bus routes, can be found here - 2022 Summer School Bus Routes