Support Services Overview
The Department of Support Services is committed to supporting the educational achievement of all children. Each department within Support Services is designed to assist in creating a positive learning environment conducive to safe and academic growth, social and emotional development.
For a summary of the Support Services Department see the Support Services outline.
Para ver un resumen de lo que ofrece el Departamento de Servicios de Apoyo, por favor haga clic aqui.
Parents as Partners
- Informative brochures from the Arizona Governor's Office of Youth, Faith & Family:
- Supporting Children’s Mental Health: Tips for Parents and Educators
- Building Resiliency: Helping Children Learn to Weather Tough Times
- What to Do if You Suspect Your Child is Abusing Drugs or Alcohol
- Vapes and E-cigarettes – Their Appeal and Your Approach
- More Information & Resources (AZ.gov)