• Transcripts

  • A high school transcript is a complete record of a student's academic achievements in high school. It starts with the first grading period of a student's first year of high school and is updated each term - Chaparral operates on semesters - until a student graduates. A transcript is not a diploma. 

    Click Here to see a sample Chaparral transcript.

    What is the difference between an unofficial transcript and an official transcript?

    Unofficial transcripts can be used for various things, such as Dual Enrollment, car insurance verification, proof of course completion, etc. 

    Official transcripts are required for the college admissions process – typically, an initial at the start of the application process and a final upon enrollment.  

    How can I get a copy of my unofficial transcript?

    When transcripts are updated in early June, you can access them in your StudentVUE account by going to “Course History” then “Unofficial Transcript.”  

    How can I send my official transcript to colleges and universities?

    For the Class of 2023, transcripts will automatically be sent to the college you listed in your senior survey. If you need it sent anywhere else, please go through https://www.parchment.com/.

    If you have further questions, please contact the registrar – Jennifer Blank Matney.