Student & Family Resources
Below are a few resources that will help you navigate our campus and systems:
Quick Reference Guide - This document is a sort of "cheat sheet" of helpful Chaparral information
Bell Schedules - View the regular bell schedule, as well as our assembly bell schedule
Campus Map - This will help you find your way around campus
Bus Routes - Enter your address to learn which route is best for you
ParentVUE/StudentVUE - Websites that offer secure, private access to school and student information, including assignments, grades, attendance, school calendar, and teacher contact details. In ParentVUE, you can see the information for all of your students.
SUSD Student Email (Gmail) - Instructions for creating & accessing your student email account
Please see the Financial Assistance section below and complete the "Free & Reduced Meals Application" if you need assistance paying for breakfast and/or lunch.
- Breakfast & Lunch Menus - Click on "Breakfast" or "Lunch" for more information
- LINQ Connect - SUSD's system for all meal-related payments
Asking for help is not always the easiest, but please talk to your counselor if you have financial concerns. All information is confidential and will not be shared. We would love to help find resources and/or any necessary support.
- Free & Reduced Meals Application (English) - Qualifying for free/reduced lunch is often required for most financial assistance./Solicitud de Comida Escolar (aplicación española) - A menudo se requiere calificar para el almuerzo gratis/reducido para la mayoría de la asistencia financiera.
- Arizona Children's Coalition - Their mission is “to provide educational, social and healing opportunities for Arizona’s distressed and at-risk youth through sports and recreational activities that provide discipline, exercise, and self-discovery. They will cover athletic fees both in and out of school. If you qualify for free lunch, please complete an application at the following link to see if you qualify: https://www.az4kids.org/nominate.
- 2-1-1 Arizona - One stop for community resources for food, shelters, mental health, doctors, rent assistance and more.
- Vista del Camino: - Visit their website or call 480-312-2323 to learn more about hours and locations for support with food, rent and utility assistance programs, and more.
- Harvest Compassion Center - Call 602-788-2444 to learn more about hours and locations for support with food and clothing.
SUSD Support Services
Need help with technology?
SUSD IT Help Desk is available to assist you with your technology issues. Please call 480-484-HELP (480-484-4357) to reach the Help Desk.
Single Sign On
Access Student Apps (StudentVue, Major Clarity, School City [AZMerit Scores and Civics Test], etc.)
A unified communications platform designed to keep parents and guardians informed
Students, please download the app, so you know everything going on at school
College and Career Center
Guidance for all pathways taken in high school and beyond
Online course access