Naviance is an online portfolio system adopted by SUSD for students to complete their Educational Career Action Plan (ECAP). Naviance activities will be utilized to guide course selections, college advisement and applications, as well as planning for careers/majors beyond high school.
How Do Students Access Naviance?
- Go to signon.susd.org
- Enter student username (student ID #) and password
- Click on Student Apps at the bottom
- Click on the Naviance icon
- This will automatically log into the student account.
- To logout of Naviance, click on Logout in the top right corner and close the tab/window
How Do Students Sign Up for College Visits through Naviance?
- From the Home page, click "Colleges" at the top of the screen.
- Under "Research Colleges" you'll click on "College Visits"
- Click "Register Now" for the visit you would like to attend
On the day of the visit, a pass will be delivered to the classroom. Students should still go to the class period they will be missing prior to the presentation for teacher approval. Teachers have the right to deny attendance to the college visit due to excessive absenteeism, tardiness, tests or critical lesson plans. After the student has received confirmation that they are able to attend, they should bring their pass and head to the presentation. The pass will be collected and given to attendance in order to excuse their absence.