Important message regarding parking passes 2019-2020
Seniors: The link to pay for a parking pass for SENIORS will open on Monday, 7/22/19. The link is ONLY available to Seniors. We encourage you to pay online prior to Senior registration on Monday, 7/29/19. During Senior registration process, you will finish the paperwork for a parking pass by filling out the application. Once all paperwork has been reviewed and approved and the payment has been received, an assigned parking pass will be given.
Juniors: There will be a lottery drawn for Junior parking passes. On Tuesday, 07/30/2019, Juniors wanting a parking pass will be able to add their name to a lottery list by filling out the necessary paperwork. You can also get added to the list by going to the Arcadia athletic office or call 480-484-6320 after the registration date. The Junior lottery will occur during the week of 8/12/19 and those drawn will be notified immediately. Once notified, it is imperative that the payment is paid immediately to secure a parking pass.
If you have any questions, feel free to call 480-484-6320
CLASS OF 2020
Project Grad Donation Form - TBD
Project Grad Registration - TBD
Crackerjax Waiver Click - TBD
Project Grad Liability - TBD
Picnic Waiver - TBD
Picnic Flyer - TBD
For questions about ordering caps & gowns, please contact Balfour directly.
480-990-0141 or http://azbalfour.com
Check on outstanding fees, textbooks and library books now!
Check on fees at https://touchbase.susd.org/
Senior Panoramic Picture
Wednesday January 8th, 2020 @ 11:15 on the east drive
- $25. Panoramic
- $35. Large laminated panoramic & one medium panoramic
- $45. – 3 PICTURE PACKAGE
- Includes: Large laminated panoramic with one medium panoramic & one medium ’19 formation
- Pictures will be available to purchase on Thursday January 9 @ lunchtime in the Auditorium Lobby
- Cash, Check or Money Order. Make checks payable to: Goldbeck Company. (Please include phone # on your check)
- Goldbeck Company * 4407 Center Gate * San Antonio TX 78217 * 1-800-656-9289
- Senior Video Photo Deadline - TBD
- Senior Honors & Awards Night - TBD
- Senior Picnic - TBD
- Cap /Gown /Ticket distribution - TBD
- Senior Breakfast - TBD
- Graduation Tickets go on SALE in the Bookstore - TBD
- Project Grad Payment & Forms DUE - TBD
- Graduation Ceremony @ AHS Football Field - Thursday, May 21 - (Time: TBD)
- Buses leave for CrackerJax - TBD
- Project Graduation Student Pickup @ AHS - TBD
No other photographers will be allowed on the field.
Here is the link to order graduates photos.