Kids Club is a licensed before-and-after school program administered by SUSD at participating schools.
KIDS CLUB REGISTRATION FOR THE 23-24 SCHOOL YEAR WILL OPEN ON JUNE 1, 2023
Unfortunately, due to a severe staffing shortage, we have had to close Kids Club registration and start a waitlist at the following schools for the upcoming 22-23 school:
- Desert Canyon Elementary
Click here to be added to the waitlist. We will notify you if we are able to enroll additional students.In mid-August we will evaluate our daily Kids Club attendance at these sites and determine, at that time, if we are able to accommodate additional students. We are also continuing to seek additional employees for all of our programs.***In addition, the Kids Club at Copper Ridge School has been closed for the 22-23 school year due to lack of enrollment and staffing.*** Please complete the waitlist form hereDue to licensing requirements from the Department of Health Services, we are required to have specific staff : child ratios.If your school's Kids Club is currently at capacity, and you would like to be added to the wait list, please complete the waitlist form. We will contact you when there is a spot. We appreciate your support as we continue to seek qualified staff members for our programs. Please contact me if you have any questions - Dr. Christine Bonow- Director of Early Learning and Community Education - email@example.com
Club is available at the following schools:
School Before Care 6:30am-8:20am After School Care - Dismissal -6:30pm Anasazi X X Cherokee X X Cheyenne N/A X Cochise X X Desert Canyon X X Hopi X X Kiva X X Laguna X X Pima X X Pueblo X X Redfield X X Tavan X X
Before school Kids club is available from 6:30am- 8:20am. Kids Club after school operates from school dismissal until 6:30 p.m. at participating schools. Students are greeted each day by qualified childcare specialists who facilitate activities that may include: arts and crafts, active group games, sports, team-building exercises, science, technology and supervised homework time. Snacks are served every day. Tuition for unused day is not refundable.
This programs will be available to purchase on a daily basis, as well as, on a monthly basis. Students will need to be registered by 11:59 PM on the Thursday prior to the week to avoid late registration fees. There will be a $5 late fee assessed for signing up after the cut-off date (per day per program).
For the 22-23 school year, SUSD employees can receive a 20% discount on Kids Club tuition. (Employee discount does not apply to registration fees)
On early release days, Kids Club fee is $20/day and $24 / at Cheyenne (due to Cheyenne dismissing earlier than other elementary schools)
How to Register
- Review the requirements and have the necessary documentation ready.
- Sign into SUSD's Touchbase website.
- Enter your child’s Student ID as the User Name and the password will be your last name (first letter capitalized).
- If you do not know your child’s ID number, please contact your school. You must use your child’s ID to pull the proper classes.
- When signed in, click on your student's name.
- Click the button titled, "Items at Student's School - Registration Payments."
- In the Categories section, click on "Kids Club (Before/Aftercare)"
- Click on Registration Fee (only need to do this once annually).
- Click the "Buy" button.
- Click the Checkout link at the top. It should indicate "1" in the shopping cart.
- Click on the button titled, "Checkout Step 1: Additional Info."
- Important: Parents must complete the DHS Emergency Card and provide it to the Kids Club department annually. Email the completed DHS card to KidsClub@susd.org. **NOTE: Please put your student's school name in the space provided at the top right CDC#
- When you have sent the email with the attached DHS card, check the box accordingly below the link for the DHS card.
- Click the "Checkout Step 2: Payment" to complete your purchase of the registration fee. This must be completed before registering for before or after school activities.
- Go back to Touchbase, click on your child's name, and click on Kids Club (Afterschool) or Early Bird (before school).
- Add the specific weeks that you want your child to attend Kids Club. You can add multiple weeks to your cart before purchasing.
- Complete the purchase of the days/months you requested by clicking the Checkout link at the top.
Kids Club Location Contacts
School Site Phone Number Kids Club Specialist Anasazi 480-797-6979 Jonathan Herrera Cherokee 480-294-1390 Chris Hazelwood Cheyenne 480-748-6642 Audrey Agajanian Cochise 480-797-6923 Cory Hanchar Copper Ridge 480-748-6916 CLOSED Desert Canyon 480-748-6914 Hayden Campasano Hopi 480-748-6915 Dardanne Garcia Kiva 480-748-6630 Tess Kovatch Laguna 480-536-4548 Jesse Herrera Pima 480-797-7077 Bryan Asaba Pueblo 480-735-1801 Kaleb Reed Redfield 480-797-6416 Susan Hasse Tavan 480-797-6337 Joan Salinas
For Sibling and Employee Discounts, Please Read the FAQs First
Oak Learning Academy
7501 E. Oak St.
Scottsdale, AZ 85257
(480) 484-7900 | Office Hours: Monday-Friday 7:45 a.m. to 3:15 p.m. (Summer hours are Monday-Thursday 7:00am-3:00pm)
Dr. Christine Bonow
Director of Early Learning and Community Education
Kids Club Supervisor