ParentVUE and StudentVUE
Stay up to date with what's happening in the classroom!
Scottsdale Unified School District uses ParentVUE and StudentVUE to help parents monitor the academic progress of their students.
- Attendance - Monitor your student's Attendance, Recorded Tardies and Absences
- Class Schedule - Check Student Schedules for Course Titles, Room Numbers, Times, and Teachers
- Documents - Find past Report cards and attendance letters
- GradeBook (Only MS and HS) - Parents and students can check performance and keep on track academically with up to date grades and assignments
- Report Card - Keep track of your student's progress with instant report card viewing & downloadable pdfs
Create an Account
To create an account, parents will need to contact their school to obtain their Activation Key letter. This letter provides instructions on creating their account. Students must be currently active in the district.If you forgot your password, you may initiate a password reset request at the login screen by clicking the More Options link. If you don't receive the email, your account may be disabled. For assistance accessing your account, please call 480-484-HELP (4357), Option 1.