SUSD Early Learning Programs and Locations 2023-2024
Kids Club PANDA*** Anasazi Pre-K ✔ Cherokee Pre-School, Pre-K ✔ Cheyenne Pre-K After school
Cochise Pre-K ✔ Copper Ridge Pre-K ✔ Desert Canyon Pre-K ✔ Echo Canyon Pre-School, Pre-K Pre-school &
Hohokam Pre-K ✔ Hopi ✔ Kiva Pre-K ✔ ✔ Laguna Toddler, Pre-School, Pre-K ✔ ✔ Navajo Pre-school, Pre-K ✔ Pima Pre-K ✔ Pueblo Pre-school, Pre-K ✔ Redfield Pre-K ✔ Sequoya ✔ Tavan Pre-K ✔ ✔ Yavapai Pre-K ✔
Block Tuition Payment dates can be found here - Block Tuition Schedule 23-24
Toddler class - children must be 2 by Aug 31
Pre-School - 3 years old by Aug. 31
Pre-K - 4 years old by Aug. 31
Students must live in the boundary of either Hohokam, Navajo, Pima, Tavan, or Yavapai
Students may not be age eligible for kindergarten to attend Title-1 program.
Half-day - specialized program for students who are eligible after an evaluation
Rates for SUSD Tuition Based Early Learning ProgramTuition for Toddler Program - $1000/Block ( a block is 18 school days)Preschool 3's / Pre-K 4's = $730/ Block
A $75 non-refundable registration fee, along with the first block payment, is due at the time of initial registration.
Block payments are due by the first of the month. A $25 late fee will be applied to all accounts with outstanding balances after the due date. Students will be withdrawn from the program due to non-payment after 3 business days.
Directions on how to make a payment:
- Go to https://touchbase.susd.org
- Enter Username and Password
- The Username is your child’s student ID #
- The Password is your child’s last name with the first letter capitalized
- This will bring up your child’s name, grade, and school. Select your student
- On the top of the page in Red it should state ATTENTION you have unpaid fees/fines. Click on “View”
- Select the appropriate fee and click on “Pay Selected Fines/Fees” to pay with a credit card.
Rates for SUSD Tuition Based Early Learning Program
There is no charge for Title l programs, but applicants must live within the attendance area of a SUSD Title l elementary school and may not be age eligible for kindergarten.
Our Low Income and Title 1 Early Learning Programs are located at the following schools: