SUSD offers tuition-based programs for Preschool and Pre-Kindergarten (Pre-K). Throughout our preschool and Pre-K programs, certified and licensed teachers provide developmentally appropriate curriculum tailored to each child, ultimately preparing them for Kindergarten.
How to Register for Preschool/Pre-K
Registering your child for preschool or pre-kindergarten is easy. Complete the online application, obtain the required documents, and bring them into our district office to finalize enrollment.
1. Complete the Online Application
Click here to complete the online application for 2020-2021 Preschool/Pre-K.
Completion of the application does not guarantee enrollment or save a spot, but the application must be completed prior to registering in person.
2. Gather Required Documents
- A certified copy of the pupil’s birth certificate; or a passport along with an affidavit explaining the inability to provide a copy of the birth certificate. (A.R.S. §15-828)
- Current Immunization records
- Proof of residency (i.e. rental agreement, escrow papers or most recent utility bill)
- Parent/Guardian identification
- Completed ADHS Emergency Information and Immunization Records Card
- Guardianship/Custody documentation (if applicable)
- Payment in check or money order if registering for a Community Education Preschool/Pre-K program. See rates for details.
3. Finalize Documents In Person
Bring the above mentioned original documents (and payment if for a tuition based program) to the Community Education office in the Mohave District Annex (MDA) at 8500 E. Jackrabbit Road, Scottsdale, AZ 85250 after July 1, 2020. Please call 480-484-7900 to schedule your appointment forin office verification and completion of the enrollment process. Incomplete registrations will not be accepted and spots cannot be held.
Classes will be filled on a first-come-first-served basis. Please ensure that the online application is complete and that you have all of the required documents. Once we verify your application, documents, and eligibility, students can be placed into a class. If the class is full, documents and payment will not be collected and your child will be placed on a waitlist.