Welcome to Oak Catering
In addition to serving the nutritional needs for students within Scottsdale Unified School District, we offer our catering services to the local community through Oak Catering. Oak Catering is a full-service CACFP (Child and Adult Care Food Program) and NSLP (National School Lunch Program) caterer based in Scottsdale, Arizona. We also offer free afterschool supper meals and free summer meals to children 18 years and younger at qualifying locations.
Our operation is overseen by a Registered Dietitian and we offer customized menu modifications for allergies and other medical needs. We are open year-round and can support our customers fully through the school year and summer months.
Who does Oak Catering serve?
- Childcare/Daycare Centers
- Head Start and Early Head Start Programs (Individually packaged and family style service available)
- Charter Schools
- Private Schools
- Montessori Schools
- Community Centers
- Boys and Girls Club
- Any establishment that has a coordinated afterschool program for kids.
(Must be in a qualifying area of need to receive free meals)
Why choose Oak Catering?
- 13 highly experienced food service professionals ready to support your needs
- Our kitchen is A-rated by the state health department and we deliver daily
- You'll be able to access experts in CACFP and NSLP program regulations
- We provide all nutritional documentation for all items served on-site in our facility
- We support our customers through any audits of their food program by the Arizona Department of Education
- We're based locally in Scottsdale
To place an order, or discuss our catering options or request additional information, please call (480) 484-3616.
7501 E. Oak Street
Scottsdale, AZ 85257