Public Records Requests
Due to strict compliance with the Family Education Rights and Privacy Act law (FERPA), please be advised that Scottsdale Unified School District does not grant requests for student directory information for commercial purposes. We have designated student directory information to include:
- Names of students and their parents
- Student’s participation in officially recognized activities and sports
- Student’s and/or parent’s addresses
- Student’s and/or parent’s phone numbers
- Weight/height of athletic team members
- Student’s achievements, honors, awards
- Student's grade level
Any public records request for student directory information will be denied.
If you have any questions, please contact the Legal department at (480) 484-6181 or Louise Quezada
Online Public Records Request Form
In order to mitigate the receipt of email messages that contain SPAM, malware, phishing and other email-borne threats Scottsdale Unified School District uses a SPAM filtering system. Occasionally, the system blocks email messages erroneously. If you find that your email address has been blocked, please contact our IT Help Desk at 480.484.HELP. We will work with you to remove the restrictions.